Tuesday, March 31, 2009

500th Post Celebration


WOW..five hundred posts! That is amazing even to me. Its nice to have something productive to do everyday even if its just for myself and for those few of you who have visited and commented. As Barry White would say "My unlimited love to you all." This blog has helped me get through a long winter and gain some fresh perspective on life and where I want to take things in the future. I was never one to care about what others thought and considered myself lucky for that. I was never held back from the things that interested me just because I felt that someone else would judge me harshly for loving the things that I do - no matter how geeky or childish or esoteric that they might be. I have my late father to thank for that and all of you for validating that belief in myself. Here's lookin to the future.

5 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Congrats on #500, Calvin! I love your blog, you always post something interesting. Keep on being true to yourself. It's all that matters in the end. :)

Darius Whiteplume said...

5C's! Very enjoyable.

Chase March said...

I really enjoy your blog and the things you choose to share with us.

Happy 500!

And here's to 500 more!

Bubbashelby said...

Congrats on the big 5-0-0

Michael May said...

I'm catching up on stuff from the computer's being down, so you may see lots of comments from me today.

This is one is just to say that you've got one of the coolest, most random (in an awesome way) blogs I've ever seen. Looking forward to much more reading.