Monday, March 16, 2009

Fabulous 400th Post


Though I openly asked for it...Reis (my favorite Luchador) at Geek Orthodox found me worthy so I happily take this award for all that is awesome about my blog. Thank you to everyone who visits and leaves comments. Like GOOM I am all about the love. Please check out my followers because they are amoung the most creative people on the net - no shit bitches!

http://geek-orthodox.blogspot.com/

The Dardos Award is described as thus: An award given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.

Now here are the rules:
1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.


2) Pass the award to another five blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.


I will take some time to figure out who deserves the award from me. I want to choose someone who hasn't won before and would appreciate the 'shout out'. That isn't to say that the blogs I visit regularly don't deserve all the recognition they can get because they do. I love feeling part of my little community.

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

Congrats Cal, on the award and the 400th post! Your blog is a great read every day.