Sunday, March 22, 2009

Have You Ever Wanted Superpowers?

I found this on HAS BOOBS READS COMICS - for my money the greatest title for a blog ever. - http://www.thenerdybird.com/

"This is the story of Arne (Trond Gil), who is convinced he has superpowers. He just hasn't found them yet. So he decides to put up a wanted note for an archenemy, hoping that it will help him discover his true powers."




The only superpowers anyone really needs. My power is that I can tell when the phone is gonna ring. For some reason I can percieve the tiny change in the electrical current in the air that will signal the ringer on the phone. Sometimes even in time to say.."PHONE"...a lame power I know but I haven't seen any of you bitches teleporting or flying lately.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
New here and fellow Canadian.:)
Great video. LOL.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

thanks for the visit and the comment...will have to check out your place too.

wiec? said...

Wonderman is someone with powers who knew how to use them wisely.