Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Green Beer Day



St. Patrick's Day never seems to fall on a Friday or a Saturday so I go to work drunk the next day smelling of green beer puke with a hint of Shamrock Shake. And is there nothing creepier than a Lepraucan? Even as a paper toy they are freaking me out. But who doesn't miss Ireland's favorite son Uncle O' Grimacey? And can someone please tell me WHAT THE HELL GRIMACE IS SUPPOSED TO BE? I mean Mayor McCheese is a cheeseburger...I get that...but Grimace???? Maybe he is what you will look like with an diet made up exclusively of McDonald's products....mmmmmm McDonalds.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

the popular notion is that Grimace is a milkshake-- when he first came out he had 4 arms and was a milkshake thief but quickly turned good (and lost 2 arms somehow)...

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

thanks...I needed to know that...now I can sleep at night...