Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Coolest Ice Shack Ever

I love going ice fishing if I don't have to huddle over a cold hole in some rickety shack freezing my butt off. Not to catch fish but to snowmobile out there and hang out with my mates. If I did catch anything then of course someone else would have to take it off the hook and prepare it. I don't want to see or touch it until its a breaded fish stick. But this premium ice house I could live in all winter. All it really needs is internet access. It already has a satellite dish (SWEET). If it floated in the summer I would be hitting the high seas to catch Blue Marlin in the Gulf of Mexico. But then why ever come back to the cold? One quick stop on the Black Sea to pick up my Ukranian farm girl and then its off to Fiji to start a business painting happy faces on sea shells. My sister lives on the Gold Coast of Australia so I could visit her and my niece and nephew when the sun and fresh sea air became bothersome and you know it would. A Canadian actually misses the cold when away from it too long. Its part of our genetic structure.





No comments: