Monday, April 13, 2009

Cool Prison Time Waster - Sign Language in Matches and the Great Poop Story


I often wonder how I would fill the hours in the day without all the forms of entertainment at my disposal. This would be a useful one to do in prison especially if Bubba your roomie is deaf or like me you just like to start fires. When I was six a huge bush fire stared on the miliarty base where we were living and for a time it looked like the whole base was gonna go up in flames. They had to bring out the big tanks to fight the blaze by blasting up tons of dirt to rain down on the wall of fire. Pretty spectacular to a six year old who was a suspect in starting it. I was out by the rainway tracks with my cousin (who DID have matches) soon before it started but I had an alibi. I had to run home to use the bathroom, badly....but didn't quite make it home. When they came to question me I was more willing to take the blame for the fire than admit that I had filled my pantaloons with fudgey goodness. My mother told me to tell them the truth...so I yelled through my tears..."OKAY I SHIT MY PANTS!!!!" The investigators then apologized for bothering us and left the home laughing their asses off. It has become a family legend for my cousin's pyromania and my embarassment. You see NOW why I am the way I am. It helps to talk. Now if I could only find the perfect picture to go with this story (thanks Lisa Mynx).