Monday, April 13, 2009

Tough Guys


I love this story about schools in Britain hiring bouncers to keep the law in schools. I never had much trouble with that in my classes because I used alot of humour and I kinda look like a biker/wrestler who would often encourage those who tempted my authority to "take a shot at the title" if they were so tough. (thanks god no one took me up on that..those girls would have kicked my ass!) I can only imagine two burly guys clearing out a kindergarten riot (they happen...don't kid yourself).

"In Birmingham an education recruitment agency posted an advert online saying: “Hard core cover supervisors needed now!” and offered £50 to £70 a day. It said: “Aspire People are on the hunt for dynamic, inspiring, hard core cover supervisors. You might be an ex-Marine, prison officer, bouncer, policeman, fireman, sportsman or actor. We need someone who thinks they can get involved in a school environment and control the kids in schools."

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

Wow. I had no clue the schools in Britain were getting so out of hand!

Sheesh... I thought my school years were tough.