Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Worst Fricken Nightmare


Only from the depths of hell can come this insane perversion of nature. This is the exact terrorist animal that keep me up at night. WTF...the sneaky nut storing rodent combines with the evilest bastard killer of the oceans. I can only hope our cold winters will have them dropping from the trees so the polar bears can scoop up their tentacled goodness. I like their soft creamy center myself. Even the artist who came up with this image is just given the wrong idea to some crazy mad scientist. Remeber you read it here first. But don't give up hope...they have developed the RODENATOR to deal with the menace one and for all. I love the way everyone who is show using this stystem are giggling like little girls. Okay I kinda giggled myself and each time let out a satifying yell of "BOOM".

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

Creepy-ass cartoon!

But that Rodenator is quite the diabolical creation. Would love one that work on the little paths mice use, but, you know, without blowing up your house in the process.