Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Have Figured it Out


I hate to admit this (and I want Milla to understand that she IS the only girl for me) but when I saw this picture on Ben's 'Dancing Girls' site I have decided that I really, really like Britney when she totally 'sluts it up'. Everything negative I think about her just seems to drift away. Just don't talk, sing your little pop songs and change frequently into outfits like this and her and I will get along great. I am sure she will be pleased that whatever kept us from being friends has now been overcome. Call me anytime Brit (see how we are doing nicknames now).

http://angellovepictures.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Who doesn't love a hot slut?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thank you...I refuse to apologize for it anymore. And a monkey shall lead them...

Michael Kasaboski said...

Pffffft, yeah. What took you so long to come to this groundbreaking conclusion?

Wings1295 said...

Er, I don't know. She is too whacked out.