Friday, September 18, 2009

Its Time We Had That Little Talk AGAIN!



Now we have discussed this before. This is a special request, no PLEA to those from other parts of the world. These parts obviously understand English or why would you come to my blog? They are drawn by the pretty picture but STAY for the edgy comments and hilarious observations. I get that. And I work hard for YOU, the viewers, since as has been said many times - Big Daddy is ALL about the LOVE. The LOVE for you who not only follow but bring your friends along. I see the world map and the location finder on my stats page. There are many issues of global importance that I let loose my genius verbiage upon and I NEED to know if you agree or find me the devil. Either one will do. If you can read then you can write so share with me. Sure I am needy, and whiny but to paraphrase Lisa Mynx - funny, creative, and cool. So if that spazz sees it then how can you deny me what I only beg for - YOUR PERSPECTIVE on the issues of the day. Are you telling me in all those visits that I have not connected with ONE person who HATES octopus? Or the coming of those new ROBOT octopus? Lets get the revolution started here. Lets start the dialogue that will save us all or just comment bitches. I KNOW you got it in you to change the world with me or at least to continue to complain about it.

6 comments:

SIMON said...

ROBOT octopi now? Damn those sneaky sons of bitches are always one step ahead...

Wings1295 said...

Hey, I am with ya on the octopi-hatin'. They belong in the sea and the sea alone. Robotics will just lead to other "advancements", and before you know it, I am the houseboy of a pod of OctoPeople.

No thanks!

Unknown said...

I hear ya brother - it can be rather discouraging when you work hard on what you feel is a great post, the kind that just begs for in-depth discussion, dissection and debate, only to have it fade away into the archives without so much as a single snippet of a comment. I once had a trivia contest with friggin' prizes to the first person to answer correctly, and not...one...single...person...even...tried! That one made me damn near weep.But I see numbers going up & know people are reading, so now I just make my posts, and whatever happens happens. You can't let it get to you.

Jay Ferris said...

I link to you, you link to me, and we have similar ideologies on overthrowing the government in hopes of replacing it with our own patriarchy. Oh, and the whole "weirdness" thing.

I think it's safe to say that we're on the same page.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thanks guys. Can never hear that kind of feedback often enough.

Darius Whiteplume said...

I have always been afraid to say this... I like octopi [cowers and covers face to avoid slap]. Now squid are another issue. Icky, icky squid.

As far as the non-English speaking world goes, you have quite a following here in the States. [ZING!]