Thursday, September 10, 2009

Samurai Frog Gets It Right Again


Its a rare thing for a blogger to rant about the work of another blogger but I have ignored praising the great writing from Samurai Frog over at 'Electronic Cerebrectomy' for far too long. I do my little rants against imaginary evils and post my cute pictures and goof on the movies I see but this guy is the real deal. I am always impressed with his skill at breaking down a topic and giving us all a detailed analysis and counter argument that is spot-on correct and full of common sense wisdom. His recent look at the controversy surrounding President Obama's speech to school children was brilliant. I wish every conservative who hates the President (not for what he does but for who he IS - a black man) would be forced to read this opinion post. If they have any common sense or shame they would see how misguided and led astray they all have been by truly evil forces that care NOTHING for them or their country. Please follow the link and then tell me how right I am about the skill this man has in expressing himself. You will be doing yourself a favor.

http://samuraifrog.blogspot.com/2009/09/president-obama-encourages-kids-parents.html

2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

His blog is a great one. I have recently signed up as a follower, as well. Good stuff.

SamuraiFrog said...

Wow, thanks. You make me blush with your overpraise, but it genuinely means a lot to me.