Tuesday, September 8, 2009

SUCK ON IT LOL CAT HATERS


I guess there are some maniacs around the interwebs that seem to think that there is something wrong with a world dominated by LOL cats. We could have worse things to laugh about or make our lives better. I know for people like my buddy Wings this will be a holiday for him because he doesn't share my love for the noble house cat but he comes by his disdain honestly and really doesn't begrudge the rest of us for our love. He would live in world with the LOL Cat and be okay with it. Or I hope that he would. These 'people' have declare 9/09/09 to be 'A Day Without Cats' on the Internet. And since I AM a rebel (like you know who was a rebel) I post these pre-Caturday pictures. I agree with Brother May who reminded me that NO ONE tells us what we post about especially when it demeans our early warning system for both Mummies and Cephalopods. So live in your mummy infested towns you cat haters while I sleep soundly with nary a wrapping or the sound of shuffling to disturb my slumber.









5 comments:

katrocket said...

hahahaha Those are hilarious! Cats and the internet are a winning combo, so those haters can bite me.

Wings1295 said...

Yeah, I am okay with people who like their cats and want to have cats. Just don't want any myself.

Not sure why some peeps think they need a whole "cat-free-day". Pretty odd.

Robert McKinney said...

As someone who is surrounded by the critters (one is sitting on my computer tower looking out at the world), I say 'Feh!' to this 'cat-free-day' concept.

Margaret Benbow said...

The Innocent Cat picture has me totally convinced. This adorable little creature couldn't possibly be guilty of a mess. Mean Owner must issue an apology and treats ASAP!

K T Cat said...

Innocent Cat is my favorite. Thanks for sharing these.