Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The "View" Must Love Me


Just when I think that I was losing the twisted backwoods views of batshit crazy Elisabeth Hasselbeck while she takes time off after birthing her latest little conservative hate spawn, the show goes ahead and amps up the crazy by finding other crazy biatches to pass judgement and give commentary. First we get narcissistic Kate Gosselin, the only woman who could alienate both her henpecked husband and eight children all while maintaining that it was all about her and sporting the hairdo to prove it. Yes Kate, the sun does rise and set on you. Then the creme de la creme of crazy, LaToya Jackson. MMMMM Boy. She has views on everything from alien abduction (her own) to the murder of her ATM, brother Michael. I can only hope these two crazies go off their nut at showtime so I can enjoy the shaudenfreud magnificence of it all. You just know Elisabeth had something to do with those two bookings just so that her job would stay secure. You go you crazy ass bitch. Yes, I do like the 'View' but that is only because in the near future on a spaceship in another part of the galaxy, Whoopi Goldberg saved my life during a Romulan attack. But I have said too much already. Just know that I loves me some Whoopi. Now I just read that over breasted and stupid coatrack Victoria Beckham has also signed up to co-host. It must be Christmas time for a mockmiester like myself. This will be fun. But first my beloved Meghan McCain will bring some sanity to that santitary padded table. She calls herself republican but how can she be when she is so reasonable?. We live in a golden age my friends.

1 comment:

Wandering Coyote said...

I can't even watch that show, it pisses me off so much.