Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bald is Cool And Cool Is Yul



If he could tell you the truth he would say that he just couldn't live with the combover. Once a man starts to lose his hair its his obligation to keep it really short or buzz it off altogether. Doing the combover fools no one and is as pathetic as wearing trackpants with sandals - velour/velvet sweat suits with sandals are okay because that look is ironic and just so damn stylish. You look like you just left the Playboy Mansion.

But I digress.


I am lucky to have a great head for the shorn look and I can tell you its a great feeling to lay your bald head on a cool pillow for the first time. You should check out a hockey bench sometime. The guys who play the hardest and are the toughest are also the baldest. It has something to do with additional testosterone but that is beside the point.


So before you say anything negative back to me about being bald I give you one word - YUL - even back in the day he was the coolest, most badass mofo on the planet. To know cool you must understand the cool that is YUL and if you can't understand that then you are dead to me.

1 comment:

Michael May said...

"Yul" is the only word anyone should need, but in case extra persuasion is required for the dense, I offer two more: Terry. Savalas.