Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cats and Dogs: The Revenge Of Kitty Galore

Maybe I have been sniffing too much of that industrial strength glue but I am diggin' this trailer for the sequel to 'Cats and Dogs'. It seems as perfectly stupid as the first movie which I enjoyed despite myself. So how can I resist something that has a evil hairless cat in a bunny costume? I am only human after all. They could have called the villain PUSSY Galore (which is the best name for a Bond girl EVER) but I guess that would mean taking out the anatomically correct dolls to educate the children when the inevitable questions pop up.

2 comments:

FilmFather said...

I too enjoyed the first C&D, and it's funny cuz the IMDb had an in-development sequel called "Cats & Dogs 2: Tinkle's Revenge" listed for the longest time.

Speaking of which, I'm a bit bummed that Tinkle's not coming back. What, like Sean Hayes is busy or something?

That last joke about the catnip and the cat clock actually made my laugh at loud.

And my angle to convince my wife to watch this sequel? It stars one of her main heartthrobs, Chris O'Donnell.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Sounds like you got all your bases covered. I am hoping they will spring Mr Tinkles on us at some point in the movie and just don't want to reveal that in the trailer. But if they do bring Tinkles back his sweet, dim henchcat has to be in it.

Kitty - "Why did you do that?"

Mr Tinkles - "Because I hate you"