Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cool Airship


I love airships for a variety of reason. They always seemed like such a elegant way to travel. Its unfortunate that the Hindenburg exploded and stop airship development for all time. Who knows how many of these graceful beauties would populate the skies these days.



Credit for this picture goes to TotusMel's Wunderkammer one of my favorite 'go to' places for things of a steampunk nature that Esty creators post. She and I share a familiar aesthetic and like me I know she would be just as comfortable (if not more so) as me in a Victorian world influence by all things steampunk. So if you too share our passion for the period that never existed then you have to check out her stuff which is ALL for sale by someone. I hope she gets a commission for highlighting the various artist's work.

4 comments:

TotusMel said...

You know, sometime I post things all the while knowing they'll end up here ;-)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

sorry, I did forget to credit you. Can't help it when you hit me where I live with your steampunk airships and cephalopod jewelry. In another reality...we could have been great friends.

TotusMel said...

Aww, thanks for the kind words...I didn't need any credit, it's just nice to know people like the picks!

Wings1295 said...

Those are cool pics!