Friday, December 11, 2009

I Love This Girl And Her Rants

I have no problem with Romanian women of fierce intelligence going on rants. In fact I encourage it. Every couple of months or so someone posts one of these stream of consciousness missives from our girl here. I just love the way she presents her opinions (and I don't just mean her accent which is DELICIOUS) in a logical, smart way. I always get the impression that her mind is two steps ahead of her mouth when she is speaking. This is a very attractive trait in my eyes. If I can finish your sentences in my head then you got to go. She, however, never gives me a chance to do that (and even if she did I am sure I would be at a lose for words). I have learned to just shut up and wait for her to finish. I am always rewarded with insight of the topic she has chosen to rant about. She could easily come across as just another Internet loon if her POV wasn't dead on CORRECT 95% of the time.

1 comment:

Professor Chaos said...

I loved her evolution/creationism rant. Glad to see she has more.