Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Should Never Have Showed Him This


Now I gotta live with Admiral Fluffy asking me every ten minutes why I have been keeping him down all these years. Why have I not done anything and everything to help him reach his full potential as a cosmic defender of justice? And before you ask, YES, he did know that Duck Dodgers got to play Green Lantern for one episode of his show. That little nugget of information is only making things worse. Silly cat thinks I can just make a call and a power ring will magically appear like food does when he meows for it. I agree he is fearless but there are only so many rings/sectors in this galaxy so the odds of getting one are remote at best. Maybe I could distract him with that capnip mouse. After a few sniffs of that thing he will make his own way into space. My poor drug addled kitty. I tell people it's MEDICINAL catnip so they don't judge him.



No comments: