Thursday, December 3, 2009

Yeh, What IS The Problem Bitch?

I have great love for the 'South Park movie. I have said it before - if you want to make a message movie (which this totally is) you have to go 'full retard'. You can't play it safe. I was looking for that 'Blame Canada' song and also found this clip that I think makes my point. And if any of you bitches out there don't think that Eric Cartman is one of the great characters in not only animation but TV in general then you, sir, are dead to me.

4 comments:

Christopher B said...

Agreed - those who don't appreciate Eric Cartman are hella lame. ;D

katrocket said...

I'm in the Cartman Fan Club too. That little fucker is hella funny.

Wings1295 said...

He is funny. Sort of the Archie Bunker of the new millenium, eh?

Artman2112 said...

hey i quote the lil bastard on my profile page!

i often say that Cartman represents the worst we have to offer as human beings but he makes NO apologies for it which is why me MUST love and admire him!