Thursday, January 7, 2010

Big Brother UK


Ah the British. I love that batshit crazy island nation for the things they create or perpetuate They do pseudo-celebrity better than anyone else. I knew the minute I saw Steven Baldwin (the god-preaching bottom end of the Baldwin clan) enter the Celebrity Big Brother house that things were gonna get good. Add to that famed whorehouse madame Heidi Fleiss (for whom the term 'crack-ho' is actually an accurately gentle way to describe how truly terrible she looks now) and movie tough guy Vinny Jones and you just might have the makings of some classic BB train wreck moments. I understand two of the guys in there were just in the tabloids for scrapping in some club and one of them is a ex-cage fighter. I haven't heard of half of the celebs in there which is good for me. 27 days to go.

No comments: