Sunday, January 17, 2010

Creatures That Crawled Out Of Your Nightmares - # 8


Being a fan of lists, I like this site a lot. The creator tends to make lists from topics I have an interests in be they historic figures, motion pictures or ocean dwelling creatures with tentacles that have it in for us. From his lastest list of nightmarish creatures comes this...

"It would have been too easy to include any number of squid, but I think it was about time for the giant octopus to get some recognition. Normally shy by nature, the octopus can be deadly when it wants to be, as evidenced by this somewhat over-dramatic video. But the main source of nightmare material is the size. While 33 pounds doesn’t sound too bad, a 14-foot arm span just sounds terrible. I won’t go on about the venomous beak."

Unfortunately the link to the video was broken so I found another one to further support his and my case.



http://listverse.com/2010/01/17/10-creatures-that-crawled-out-of-your-nightmares/