Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cute - Ha Ha, You Got Me


Some of you might think I would find this cake offensive. Some might say that it would make for a funny joke on my birthday. Both statements are correct. However, after the laughter dies down, you would leave me with a knife so that I could share my cake with everyone at the party. I would have to insist on carving out each piece individually - slowly cutting into its delicious frosting until there would be nothing left. Dessert wetwork! Makes my pants feel tight just thinking about it.

Thanks to 'a thorny rose' for thinking of my needs and looking out for my happiness.

http://7deadlysinners.typepad.com/foureyedbat/2010/01/giant-octopus-cake-1.html

3 comments:

Professor Chaos said...

Damn! Is that really a cake?

Ricky Shambles said...

You need looser pants or - oh, I see what you did there :)

Unknown said...

yeah, i'm like that - always thinking about the OTHERS

(and yeah, that really IS a cake)