Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Doesn't Get Any Better Than This Moment


I just had a visitor from Djibouti. Once you make it in Djibouti, you just don't need to try anymore. That pretty much the coolest, most unexpected place I expected to have someone find my site from. Now before you mock me, how many Internet warriors from Djibouti have YOU gotten to visit YOUR blog lately? That's what I thought. Shut you up pretty quick didn't it? Sorry, all this fame is going to my head. Brings out the worst in me. Today - Djibouti. Tomorrow - THE WORLD!

5 comments:

brigitte said...

congratulations
set a goal of countries n we'll try n see if we can get visitor from there.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Shake ya booty for Djibouti.

DrGoat said...

Djibouti....wasn't that a song sung by Stubby Kaye in some musical?
Congrats!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

K..that is the first Stubby Kaye reference I have heard ever.

Brigitte - the goal of course is North Korea. When crazy brother Kim Jong visits, well, then I truly have 'made it'.

Dr M - embroidering that on a pillow as we speak.

JeffScape said...

I saw this the other day but failed to comment.

However, as soon as I receive a blog hit from Djibouti, you will be immediately informed!

What about Montenegro? I gotta Montenegro yesterday.