Sunday, January 3, 2010

Tiger Change Your Stripes

Are your freakin' kidding me? Tiger can be forgiven if he converts to Christianity, the oh so forgiving religion we have available to us? Brit Hume is such a douchenozzle but so typical of your 'warriors for god' who on one hand preach to everyone about how they should live their lives and on the other hand probably couldn't stand the scrutiny if their own lives were put under the same microscope as Tiger's. I am sure if Jeebus were around today that he wouldn't be putting such a qualifier on his forgiveness. "If you don't join our club, you will go to hell and be consumed by the fire for eternity." Nice. Tempt me with punishment and not reward if I don't do what you want me to do. What ever happened to free will? What ever happened to 'mind your own fucking business'? I would just love for Tiger to show up in a christian church somewhere with a couple of his 'hostesses' in tow and we will just see how open they will be to him. I hate stuff like this.

2 comments:

Drake said...

I saw that and thought "what an arrogant bastard" and showed his ignorance of other faiths.

Sam G said...

I hope Tiger switches to Wiccan just to piss off these A Holes.