Friday, January 22, 2010

The Olive Monkeys Have Recognized My Talents


Most of the awards we bloggers get from friends and regular visitors are often generic and not made with as much love as this particular award from Olive Monkeys. Look at how beautiful this prize is. It reminds me of how it was broadcasting from the Cave of Cool during the war - though I have said too much already. I want to etch it on a piece of copper and then screw it to some fine mahogany so that everyone can view it as they come in the door to the Cave of Cool. Thank you you crazy guys at the Olive Monkey. I am impressed, deserving and honoured. I will work hard to win next month and every month after that.

http://olivemonkeys.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I'm suspicious of this rather specious award. You are their only follower and you are the only blogger who has won their award. Is something rotten in the state of Denmark? Hmmmm, only time will tell. ;o)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Honest, wasn't me. Was as surprised as you would be to recieve such an award and I honored him with by becoming a follower. Opps. That does look bad.

Jeremy H. said...

hey-o, i wanted to let you know i have several blogs and this was my favorite "blog title" that i could never find something to put on it...

-so honoring the best of the best, so it is only going to be the best places listed. i love cal's place...

-much respect! not meant to make denmark mad... again, please stop by my other places to make you feel at ease...

or if you would like send me a link to your site(s) for next months winner option [wink, wink]...

thanks blog brothers and sisters...

jeremy
2vs8

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

What? I can't win again? I think I should at least be eligible to win again. How are we gonna make the blogosphere better if we don't push everyone to try. It's a sweet award and there is only one for this month...and it's MINE MINE MINE...that is what is bugging Dr. Monkey the most I think.

Wings1295 said...

Congrats... I think?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

No No Wings, its legit. You can congratulate me. Shower me with the love and validation I so need that I am willing to pay Hobos for it.