Thursday, February 4, 2010

1127 Daily Visitors - New Record


Of course this would be getting more press if this momentous event hadn't happened on the day they released this children's book. It seems that anything put out with the story of a cow seems quite popular with today's teens. Them kids do love to read.

As I drove by the bookstore today to let the children in the lineup know what they REALLY needed to be celebrating they tossed the shoes of other old people at my horse drawn wagon. That spooked ol' Betsy sumthing fierce.

In my day we respected our elder and their web milestones and ESPECIALLY their wagon pulling ponies. Damned punks today with their rockin' and hippin' and rollin' and hoppin'. Let them see if I am there when we celebrate the record number of zits on their faces that I just cursed them with. Gotta love that voodoo that I do.