Monday, February 8, 2010

Dazzler A Ga Ga


I don't really enjoy the whole 'Lady Ga Ga' thing but I do admire the way she figured out a way to market herself to fame and fortune. Takes courage to not give a shit about what people think of you. I hope she can go on re-inventing herself and pissing people off like Madonna has. I may not like them but I do find the insane things they do to be quite delicious to watch.

So Ms (or Mr) Ga Ga I give you my promise. I promise not slag on you from my lofty perch no matter how valuable and sought after my opinions become but, you, must do yourself up like the mutant comic character 'Dazzler'. I always liked her. I want the whole look though. The disco ball wrist bands, the roller skates, the jumpsuit, the whole laser coming from the finger thingie. Tie that look to a cool mutant battle in a disco club with her/you at the center of the adventure. Add some cool CGI - the fanboys will love it, the gays will love, the disco freaks will love it, anyone who knows pop culture from the 70s will love it. Trust me, it will be golden. You can do a standard like 'Turn the Beat Around' or 'Disco Inferno' but I will leave that up to you.

Deal?

http://super-heroine.tumblr.com/

No comments: