Thursday, April 1, 2010

You All Still Doubt How Aweosme She Is?


Earlier this month, Disney star Selena Gomez was immortalized in wax at Madame Tussaud’s in Washington, DC.

Selena’s wax figure is in the museum’s Glamour Room, where it joins wax figures for celebrities including Nick, Joe and Kevin Jonas, Beyonce, Madonna and more!

Selena had a very funny reaction when she saw her wax double, check them out standing side by side in the photo above, and watch her reaction in the video below:



Thank to Brother Jay for finding this for me

6 comments:

Laura said...

She's as cute as a button but .. isn't she like, 17? I have a son that age (which is like, crazy! Especially since I"m only 26!!)

((Hugs))
Laura

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

17 1/2 to be specific and your baby must have been one of the angel babies we hear so much bout.

Professor Chaos said...

Not any more, sir. Not any more.

Laura said...

Okay so .. I'm 40. :P

Did you really think I'd had an Angel baby?? Muwhahahahahaha!

I was listening to the radio the other day and Selena was on giving relationship advice.
I was like.. What the fuck????

((Hugs))
Laura

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

She is embroiled in all those Disney Team relationships who wold else would know.

Powdered Toast Man said...

I couldn't tell the difference between them. I've been to a wax museum, they are pretty cool and realistic.