Friday, October 15, 2010

Kim Richards Is A Housewife?


My childhood just saw something that made it cry. Old school Disney actress Kim Richards (Escape to Witch Mountain) is one of the 'real' housewives of Beverly Hills. I guess it was too much to expect that she wouldn't grow up to become a bitter, vacuous, money and fame whore. Did you know that her niece if Paris Hilton? Think of how the world would have been spared if she and her family had been killed on their way to Witch Mountain. Some things are meant to stay in memory.

5 comments:

Sam G said...

Another piece of my childhood has died.

Kal said...

Welcome to my nightmare. I liked her too. She was adorable.

Tim Knight said...

That's so sad. She was my first innocent, cinematic 'crush'.

Kal said...

Mine too before I knew what that tingling was. Caroline Munroe (Golden Voyage of Sinbad) was the first screen crush with tingling, technically. But we all loved Kim.

Pat Tillett said...

she was darn cute!
That's too bad...