Friday, October 22, 2010

Someone Is Following The Cave Of Cool


Didn't I come up with this first? Steampunk adventurer who time travels through Stargates in order to fight the menace of the cephalopods? I HAVE to get this miniature statue. IT'S ME. You can't know how cool it is for someone to come up with the same back story as myself. I should be screaming 'copyright infringement' but I am just so flattered right now.


Doctor Zeels:

"I have seen the future. It's already here, carrying with it death and destruction. No one but me can see it but They are among us already. And I must stop Them. I stole the Brazen Bulls of Babylon, I discovered the secrets of Angkor Vat, I probed the mysteries of Eleusis, the Aztec priests tried to rip off my heart and Thuggees hunted me down a hundred days and a hundred nights... I am in London now, facing Them. Mankind's future is at stake."

2 comments:

sambo said...

Well Hell Yeah
It's The Best Blog Out There
Laff As You May
Damn C'Kal
I Have Always Wrote
Your Blog Is A Day To Day
F-In Fun And A Go To
Love Ya
-Sam

M. D. Jackson said...

It's the perfect gift for the man who has everything.