Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This Is My Candidate

I like this guy. He is a plain talking straight shooter with a platform that I can wear on a t-shirt. He's got that bad ass mustache and the fire of a Baptist minister. When you think about it, he is right - the rent IS too damn high.

That one sentence should form the policy of ever politician sent to the capital to work for the American people. Every decision they make they need to first ask themselves what effect that will have on the 'rent' of the citizens who put them in office in the first place.

I so want him to win some form of higher office if only to see the footage of him putting foot to ass to any Senator or Congressperson who only think of themselves.

9 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

Oh yeah! The rent is too damn high and pants on the ground...

M. D. Jackson said...

"You wanna marry a shoe... I'll marry you"

I love that guy!

Kal said...

Pat, I should have known that you would be hip enough to know about the 'pants on the ground'.

Megan said...

I know someone who lives in his voting district. She admits she is tempted!

Kal said...

Wouldn't it be so cool Megan if in these final days he had a surge and actually got in over Cuomo? Like I said in my post, I would toally like to see those poloroids of him literally kicking people in the ass in the legislature.

Dr. Monkey Hussein Monkerstein said...

Too damn high.

aironlater said...

This guy, despite his facial hair awesomeness and his catch phrase, is pretty much an anti-semite:

http://gawker.com/news/new-york-politics/only-jews-get-real-estate-bargains-133774.php

Kal said...

Ah great. I couldn't enjoy the moment for one damn day before I had to hear some uncomfortable truth. Not your fault aironlater, he's the one who let me down. People just can't believe in anything anymore.

-Warren Zoell said...

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local-beat/Rent-Is-Too-Damn-High-Candidate-Doesnt-Pay-Rent-105346278.html