Monday, October 4, 2010

The Saddest Thing About This Photo


Is that I would have totally gone after the one in the back during the 80s when this picture was taken. And I would have done it without fear. The worse she could do is turn me down or laugh at me in front of my friends. So what? If there was a 2% chance I was going for it. I love her whole crazy but controlled style.

Now her sister is a mutant freak but every family has one of those. That's what you get for not having a dad around to look up from the paper and shake his head at you.

3 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

flock of seagulls? I have a kid who went through all three of those looks at one time or another...

Budd said...

put the other sister in leather and long lace gloves with a push up bra and you might have yourself a party. A kind of scary one, but aren't those fun in their own way?

DrGoat said...

Your typical Bene Gesserite family photo