Sunday, October 3, 2010

SNL Last Night

Two good shows in a row? WTF SNL? Newcomer Vanessa Bayer did a hilarious Miley Cyrus impression that was full of energy.


"What's Up With That" was totally insane! Ernest Borgnine is 93? Morgan Freeman? Keenan Thompson knocked that one out of the park.

Kristen Whig is not my favorite but her 'Shannon' sketch was beyond offensive and I like that.

Kanye West - does an ego get any bigger than his? I was not a fan of his but I can't deny the brother his props for EFFORT! He didn't leave anything behind. And what the hell were those girls doing in the background? Brother got a vision. Go BIG or go home. I still got that first song he did in my head. Watch this to the end and I defy you not to be impressed.

Watch this video on VideoSurf or see more Michaela Watkins Videos or Premiere (The O.C.) Videos

3 comments:

Sarah said...

This was the first SNL I caught in a long time (like, years!) but I wasn't impressed. Especially with the sketch "What's Up With That?"--sorry Cal, it just didn't do it.

But I agree, Kanye's performance & lithe, writhing girl dancers was mesmorizing. Except I thought he sounded more like Lil'Wayne's recent stuff than himself.

Kal said...

Trust me. I watch it every week so I can bitch about how much it sucks and Saturday's episode was so much better than what we usually get. I know, so why do I watch? Why do people slow down at accidents?

Unknown said...

2nd ep. was better than the premiere