Sunday, October 17, 2010

You FUCKED Up On The Wrong Side Of The Border, Dipshit


No buying your way out of this one, punk. Guess for the next 100 hours of his life he will be scooping up Moose shit from the side of the road. That should learn ya that you can't just do whatever you want to do. I just wish that the kid has smashed you in the face back. Beiber is such a no-talent loser and YES, I do wish a horrible death upon him - not only because he annoys the hell out of me but because he acts like such an entitled brat. Fuck him.

5 comments:

Tempo said...

Wow, someone you dont like?
Well, yeah! I havnt seen much of him really since his singing sounds too much like Chipmunk Punk ....remember that? But I'm quite happy to take your word for it....

Sam G said...

That's one of the downsides of the internet. It's made me aware of him. I choose to believe that this will pass soon enough.

Unknown said...

This makes me much happier than it should.

M. D. Jackson said...

A horrible death? No, Cal, no. Don't you remember that revenge is a dish best served cold? Be patient my brother. After the meteoric rise comes the slow, agonizing slide into obscurity. A horrible death now will only make him into a martyr. Let the machine that is building him up now slowly grind him to pieces over time.

Can ther truly be no sweeter agony for the Beib that a future season on The Surreal Life? I think not.

Kal said...

You are right. Dr Drew is always needing candidates for re-hab. Can I just wish for him to get a painful slap in the head for all his spoiled brat behavior? Can we disown him with a Parlimentary edict?