Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Why I Hate Internet Rumors

"I hear The Walking Dead writer/ executive producer/ director Frank Darabont has let go of the writers on the hot freshman AMC series, which has already renewed for a second season. That includes Darabont’s No.2, writing executive producer Charles “Chic” Eglee. Writer turnover on series between seasons is commonplace but wholesale overhauls are unusual. What’s more, I hear Darabont is looking to forgo having a writing staff for the second season of Walking Dead altogether and assign scripts to freelancers."

I hate the Internet for this reason. Hearing stuff like this makes me go all homicidal if they are even a little bit true. All I have to say about this one is, "Frank, if you fuck this one up....you might just become one of the dead undead. Do we understand each other? And how about a little loyalty to the boys and girls that got you to this place where you even have a season 2?"

4 comments:

Sam Gilmore said...

Nah. That's a bunch of bullshit.

Kal said...

I hope so. Just caught my eye today is all.

M. D. Jackson said...

Sadly the rumour is true. Darabont is, apparently, not the easiest guy to work with.

Sam Gilmore said...

Wow. I stand corrected. Don't know if that is such a good idea.