Monday, January 3, 2011

Being Prolific In The Tundra


It has been a great start to the New Year over here in the 'Cave of Cool'. I got much valuable feedback recently and please know that I have taken all your suggestions to heart and will strive to make it a better experience for everyone.

I wish I could copy out exactly what a certain commenter said but he removed the comment from the list before I could get at it. He made a very good point about my number of followers. (He also said he 'groans' to see a captioned cat image - that takes guts to admit, 'buddy' (or if you prefer - 'guy') - now there is a critic I can WORK with.)

Since I do post so much it has the effect of just jamming up and littering their dashboard. They want to know when people who post infrequently when they do so and my stuff just makes that a chore to keep organized. Since they KNOW where I am and they DO read alot, they UNFOLLOW ME and still get to enjoy the best of what I have to offer while avoided the damage I do to their world.

I am like the relationship Canada has with the US to him.

I totally get that and I think I would rather be a victim of my own success than to scream in the wilderness alone. I sure I will never find the perfect balance that creates a perfect storm of validation and I can live with that.

So don't feel like you have to comment if you don't want to. If you see something that compels you to give feedback, I welcome you to the conversation. If you are new to putting in your two cents at the 'Cave of Cool' (and many new people have been stepping up lately) please keep coming back and give me a chance to get to know you better. If you like what I do then you are part of my tribe and I want to hear what you have to say.

In return I promise to check out your blog if you have one. I never know where that next little under appreciated gem of a brain is. It's a thrill when I find a blog that truly has it's own voice.

If you want to see what I am talking about, check out any site on the right of this page. They are all certified 'COOL'.

3 comments:

Tempo said...

Awesome photo Kal

Wings1295 said...

Sounds good! :)

joe ackerman said...

alright, then. this is me, not commenting.