Monday, January 3, 2011

Movies Watched - December 2010


The Bloody Pit of Rod does a feature where he lists the movies he saw in the past month and gives then a grade out of ten. It's a nice way for readers to get a quick shot of numbers and discover new films they may have missed.

I am bringing that topic to the 'Cave of Cool'. It gives me a chance to see if my memory of the movie stands up to my first impression. For the majority, that is usually the case. Let this be my final judgement.

If you are interested you can scroll through that month's posts to find the review. I would do a direct link but this is also a good chance for visitors to check out any other posts you may have missed.

December 2010

King Solomon's Mines - classic adventure/travelogue - 7
The Town - heist movie - 8
Sound Of Music - Nazis vs singing children - 10
The Farm - Life Inside Angola Prison - documentary - 7
Restrepo - documentary about soldiers in Afghanistan - 9
Tron - rebellion among the computer oppressed - 7
Death Race 2 - prisoners racing with deadly cars - 8
Black Swan - psychological horror/ballet film - 10
Let Me In - teen vampire meets human boy - 8
The Warrior's Way - ninjas vs cowboys - 6
Faster - revenge fantasy - 5

That is ALL? I thought I watched a lot of movies. Must be TV shows I am thinking about.

2 comments:

Rod Barnett said...

Glad to see you doing this. Its a fun monthly post and gets you to thinking about possible trends in how you see movies and the themes they present. I've got to get mine up this week! I think you'll find I like THE WARRIOR'S WAY even more than you.

Kal said...

I only knocked it back because upon thinking of it I could recall very little about it and I was surprised that was the case.