Friday, February 11, 2011

I Need Me An Artist


Who would create me a picture like this using the face of my beloved Admiral Fluffy Von Schootchie Baloo (of the Manhatten Schootie Baloos) in his full British Admiral costume. He would stand proudly and bravely on the deck of his three masted war schooner.

It would be done in the style of this image of a cat as a Cavalier. I think I would like to have a memory of him like this for when he is gone (which hopefully would be years and years from now. Tell me your cost and your idea behind the image that you think you can create and I will choose the person who most zeroes in on my vision. We might add an additional drawing of me or add me into the background of his.

2 comments:

Doo said...

I wish I could do it ! however I would probably fail :/

Good luck finding someone :)

Unknown said...

Good luck my friend, I have no artistic talent.