Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just Frickin' Great


Here I am thinking that I am doing so awesome with my diet and exercise and medication this week that I actually registered a 9.1 on my blood glucose meter a few minutes ago. That is near normal blook sugar and justified all the hard work that I had done.

THEN

I thought I would test it again and got a score of 11.7. Then 10.8. Then 17.6 Then 14.1. All of these samples were taken on different fingers within five minutes of each other.

So WFT is the deal here? This totally invalidates all my week's worth of tests. All those single tests I took are suspect. I so want to just chuck all this shit but I will first get myself another blood glucose meter and hope that it gives more regularly accurate results.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, those results sound like your glucometer is screwy.