Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Daisy The Curly Cat Models For The Cave Of Cool


The cat in this picture is one of my favorite Internet kitties - Daisy the Curly Cat. You can catch her and her partner in crime, Harley by clicking through to their site.

I usually frown on the idea of pets wearing clothing but I can't help but love Daisy and Harley modelling their outfits. I would like to see a whole superhero costume series. Don't judge, it would be adorable.

I especially like seeing the posts about how the owner of these two cats gets all the great shots of her two felines. Those peeks backstage that show how the sausages get made are always interesting.

Of course the captioning posts are my most favorite. The short jokey conversations between Daisy and Harley really bring out their personalities and you learn everything you need to know about their relationship.

Each kitty in this world has it's own unique character and this site, like few others, really get that right. I so like a blog with a vision. Regardless of the subject matter you have to really applaud the effort that has gone into this blog. It always entertains me.

'Daisy the Curly Cat' is our blog spot of the day. I hope to highlight one cool blog daily because I think the efforts of their creators deserve to be enjoyed by my followers as much as they are enjoyed by me. I am putting out the word that if anyone wants to help me create an award to give out to these 'Cave Of Cool's Blog of the Day' that I would be interested in talking more about it.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Any blog about cats is a winner in my book!

Kal said...

Oh me too. This one is one of the best I have seen around.

Daisy said...

Oh wow, thank you so much! I feel very proud and happy!

ps: I definitely need to model a superhero costume. As long as it does not have pants, on account of I do not know how to wear pants.