Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Looks Like Many Of Us Were Surprised Today


When it comes to the really important awards like the Viewer's Choice, Screen Actor's Guild, and various MTV awards, there are none more prestigious than the Nobel Prizes. Once again,

I am sad to say, the 'Cave of Cool' was snubbed in all of your major categories.

However, it is not me I am most sad for around here.

It's all the personalities that have showed up everyday to make 'donuts' who I am the most sad for. They are the true unsung heroes around here. I wish there was some reward for all their hard work.

I didn't really want your stupid award anyways Mr Alfred Nobel.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah Nobel, shove it!

D.I. Felipe González said...

Don´t worrty Cal, a winner died just 3 days before he was announced so you have the remote chance to claim his prize.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

remote?