Saturday, October 22, 2011

Unreviewed But Worth Your Time - Whale Rider







For the next little while when I come across a film I have already seen but I think deserves a wider audience, I will recommend that movie with a trailer and some images. If I have chosen to highlight a particular film you can trust me that they are all 10/10 features that just may change your life with their message.

The first choice for this feature was an easy one after a comment got me thinking about movies who use native casts instead of Hollywood actors to play aboriginal characters.

4 comments:

csmith2884 said...

Love that movie, need to watch it again.

Kelly Sedinger said...

Amazing movie! Just fantastic. Loved it, really and truly.

spiderkev said...

One of the best movies i have ever seen.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Me too. The ending is very elegant and beautiful. The strength of the grandfather's role makes his journey so satisfying.