Thursday, January 19, 2012

Classic Sit-Com - Frasier

I have gotten into the habit of watching Frasier with my mother at breakfast. They started the show right from the beginning a few months back and it great fun to laugh our way through this one.

I may despise Kelsey Grammar and his wandering sperm in real life but this sit-com still holds up well. It's follows Calvin's Golden Rule For Sitcom Success - give all the laughs and all the best lines to the supporting characters. That makes the character of Frasier the center of the show but not it's star. It's a great ensemble piece.

This episode was on this morning. The humiliation is ramped up high in this one with the added bonus of having Roz experience the charm of the 'Barracuda'.

2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Used to watch this every morning, myself. It is definitely a funny show!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Niles is my fave.