Sunday, April 1, 2012

It's Really Only All About Me - More Questions You Never Wanted The Answers To - The First 20


1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

Closed? Who in this world is THAT unsafe? If you leave the closet door open then that is how they GETCHA!

2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?

I would take the TV if it wasn't bolted down.

3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

The elaborate nature of my sleep calistetics would make your head explode. Let me just say that the sheets must first fly like a cape before gently floating to the bed. Then there is a whole tuck and fold maneuver that I will not explain.

4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?

Yes, It said Calvin Avenue in a district where all the streets start with the same letter so I can be forgiven.

5: Do you like to use post-it notes?

Only for short term crisis.

6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?

I like the whole idea of coupon shoppers who save enormous amounts. I once saw a woman get boxes and boxes of Kit-Kat chocolate bars just by exploiting a coupon loophole. I have been impressed by that shopping technique ever since.

7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?

The bees would never attack me because I am their summertime friend. Bears on the other hand are spiteful and uncoothed. Plus, when they answer your calls, they never write down the messages properly.

8: Do you have freckles?

Only in the sun

9: Do you always smile for pictures?

Showing my happiness only weakens my impressive visage.

10: What is your biggest pet peeve?

The lack of open check-outs at Walmart. If you are REALLY the most evile corporation in the world you don't have to prove it every damn time I visit.

11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk?

No, that is spooky.

12: Have you ever peed in the woods?

The question you really want to ask is 'Have you ever NOT peed in the woods."

13: What about pooped in the woods?

See above. There is nothing better than the poop you have while camping. Just ask any bear.

14: Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?

Yes, but the doctors call it a spasm.

15: Do you chew your pens and pencils?

No but I 'flip my pen' which leave pen marks on the inside of my righting hand.

16: How many people have you slept with this week?

No one. I am not a person that others see in that way. I wish I was. I read a book once and it had pictures so I have SKILLS!!

17: What size is your bed?

Emperor size to accomodate all the pillow and all my broken dreams.

18: What is your Song of the week?

'Somebody Told Me - The Killers'

19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink?

Only at a clam bake and only before Labour Day

20: Do you still watch cartoons?

Of course. I mistrust anyone who does not.

5 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

1. My closet door slides into the wall, so its actually more convenient to keep it open all the time.

5. I often use big reference books for my art projects, so I use a lot of post-it notes. To get the most out of a pad I'll often cut them into thin little strips with a pair of scissors.

6. I clip expired coupons and put them in my scrapbook as "Missed Opportunities." No, I kid. I always clip the weekly coupons for art supply stores like Michaels or Hobby Lobby if I'm ever in the area or find I need something unexpectedly. I clipped a coupon for Target this past week for 25% off marked Disney DVDs, but I couldn't find any titles that were missing from my collection, so sadly I let it expire.

7. A Bear. He can only use his teeth and claws to attack one general area of my body at a time, whereas bees can attack numerous parts simultenously, and I'm just never had a great relationship with multitaskers like that.

20. All television is cartoons. The only good shows are the ones which admit that is what they are

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

'All television is cartoons' is one of the best lines I have heard all week.

Ruth said...

I saw on a show a couple months ago that not having enough checkouts open is a marketing ploy. They figure the longer you have to stand in line, the bigger the chance you will buy something while standing in line. Only some people get pissed, put their stuff down and walk out.

M. D. Jackson said...

I'd have to say I'd rather be attacked by a bear. No one will be impressed with the story of my life-or-death struggle against a swarm of bees.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

That is because you don't speak BEE.