Friday, May 4, 2012

The Problem Is Not With Me, It's With All Of You

I just realized that I was posting things yesterday like it was Friday. I even used the word 'FRIDAY' in my titles. I have been a day ahead all week. I work up this morning thinking it was Saturday. The very worst thing is that NOT ONE other person noticed where my future head space was at until I just now brought it up.

The truth is I would blog if no one was watching regardless of any replies I get to my balloon juice. I need something to do when I am watching my crab fishing shows anyways.

5 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

As I usually do, I'm going backwards in time here. So, I'll probably not notice it either. I'm sure I've been watching the same crab fishing shows as you. If I had known about it, when I was younger, I might have gone up there and tried to get on a boat. Do they do drug testing? Maybe not then...

Budd said...

Yeah, I didn't get to the posts labeled Friday until it was already Friday, so I didn't notice. they say it is always 5 o'clock somewhere, so I am sure it is also always Friday somewhere as well. right?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It's a hard life but I would have enjoyed the adventure when I was a younger man. Probably could have been smart enough to get myself a job in the wheelhouse because that is where all the easy work is.

I never look at the dates either Budd, it's just that I have been a day ahead of everyone all week and I seemed to be the only one that noticed.

csmith2884 said...

I just thought maybe you had plans for today. Wouldn't want to miss our Friday features.

The Flying Dachshund said...

I noticed Wednesdays with Wonder Woman was a tad bit early, but I figured you were just in a time zone that is earlier than mine and was wanting to get those up super early...... :^(