Friday, May 4, 2012

May The Forth Be With You


I usually keep my deep love for STAR WARS pretty close to the vest. I seldom involve myself in the rabid online debates over all the minutia of the Expanded Universe. That is a good way to make yourself crazy.

I have deep love for the Clone Wars animated program and many of the Old Republic comic books produced by Dark Horse. I often wish they would combine all the footage that is used for the various STAR WARS related video games into one full length feature. Most of the animation is truly cutting edge.

Has anyone played the Kinnex version of STAR WARS where you use your body movements to control a light sabre and the various powers of The Force? I am interested in those kind of action/motion games if I finally give in and buy myself a home gaming system.

As is our May 4th tradition I direct you HERE to read my 50th post about the memory I have of my first viewing of Star Wars. It comes from the very earliest days of my blog so forgive the one long paragraph. I thought I was being a rebel back then. You are lucky I chose to use punctuation.


1 comment: