Sunday, May 6, 2012

This Would Only INCREASE My Airport Stress

To entertain waiting passengers, Dalian International Airport recently recruited a squad of cheerleaders to perform kicks, jumps and splits in the airport's main hall. During massive fog-related delays in Dalian last week, the cheerleaders' pom-pom routines "soothed emotion and alleviated fatigue" for more than 5,000 stranded fliers, according to the Dalian Evening News.


Why not just stage emergency evacuation drills under the threat of live weapons fire while you're at it. All those splits the girls do on the polished airport floors makes me feel uncomfortable and forces me to place heavy objects on my lap. Do you REALLY want me going through an invasive security probe after I watch a pom pom performance? At that point you are just doing half the work for me.

No comments: