Thursday, July 12, 2012

NY Med

I enjoy big city medical reality programs. They get to pick and choose from the worst and the weird from all the trauma big city hospitals deal with on a daily basis.

12 hour painful erection because you took a Cealis?? I believe that is what is called a 'side effect'. Don't you know that after FOUR hours erect you gotta go in to see SOMEONE - a Doctor or a Mortician. At that point it's the same decision. Half a day is a long time to be walking around in that condition. Even half an hour is impressive.

Of course they had to take a needle and drain the poor bastard's penis of blood. You would think that medicine would have evolved beyond such medieval tortures but sometimes the simplist treatment is the best one.

How does a guy tell that to another guy without wincing himself. That is some cold bullshit, Doctor. I also don't appreciate your 'giggly' nurse. ("Ah! It's Alive!")

I never want to be in that situation. That is a life changing event. Why can't they just knock the guy out and perform the procedure. Does he HAVE to be awake the whole time? If it was me, I would want to wake up 'repaired' with a bag of frozen pees on my junk. That's me. I am delicate.

"I can't do surprises on this one so do you think you can give me a countdown before you stick it in?" - patient to Doctor.


video platform video management video solutions video player

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Frozen pees or frozen peas? Interesting switcheroo!

M. D. Jackson said...

If I have an erection that last for four hours or more my doctor is the last person I'm gonna call.