Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Death Race Inferno



Picking up where the last film left off, Frankenstein is back to race for his life in Death Race - Inferno. I can't lie to you. I LOVED all the movies in this rebooted franchise. They are cheap to make and that leaves some cash left over to hire some sexy actors and then kill them good - real good. I have so many good movies in my download file right now but for some reason this is the one I want to watch the most. Sorry Steven Spielberg. If you had a few exploding monster trucks in Lincoln, I might have moved your film to the top of my list.

 
In this installment, convicted cop-killer Carl Lucas, aka Frankenstein, is a superstar driver in the brutal prison yard demolition derby known as Death Race. Only one victory away from winning freedom for himself and his pit crew, Lucas is plunged into an all-new competition more vicious than anything he has experienced before. Pitted against his most ruthless adversaries ever, Lucas fights to keep himself and his team alive in a race in South Africa ‘s infernal Kalahari Desert. With powerful forces at work behind the scenes to ensure his defeat, will Lucas’ determination to win at all costs mean the end of the road for him?

 
 
I also never miss a Danny Trejo/Tanit Phoenix movie.
  
 
 

2 comments:

DrGoat said...

Liked the first one with Ian McShane. Gotta check this one out.

Kal said...

They kept many of the same actors from that one to this one. I like the little squirrelly kid too. I just love the concept.