Friday, January 11, 2013

I Actually Feel Sorry For This Snake

 
Passengers on a Qantas jet flying over Australia got a shock when they spotted a 12ft python clinging on to a wing at 30,000ft. The plane was around 20 minutes into its flight from Cairns in northern Australia to Papua New Guinea when a female passenger first announced she could see the reptile.
 
You can watch the video online but I can't look at it more than once so I didn't post it here. Of course things would have been awesome if the snake had gone the other direction and actually entered the passenger section of the plane. How soon would it be before someone went for the cabin door?
 

3 comments:

Konsumterra said...

snake on a plane turns out to be less thrilling

Kal said...

maybe he was auditioning for the sequel. If they can find him I think he's got the part.

Tempo said...

I hope it survived, poor thing.